Here the most important info and Faq about the site.
- What could I do for this project? Your commitment is free: you should teach to other if you are expert in a particular area, or learn by using our courses, or write posts, or ask for support or give support on forums.
- I can’t access to the site: you should use the subscription mail you received to change your password (the id is in the mail too).
- I don’t know how to post: if you connect by your id and pwd, a special page will be opened. Try to open the “New” menu and follow ‘”Post”, then fill the fields and publish your post.
- I can’t access to the courses: courses are free only for registered users. You should have password access. If you don’t have it asks it sending an email to email@example.com
- I can’t access to the Readbooks: Readbooks are free only for registered users. You should have password access. If you don’t have it asks it sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is the subscription free? Yes it is.
- Which could be my role in the project? The main positions this project offers are: leaders, author of posts, teachers, simple user.
- How much time I have to spend in the project? Because the project is free, it depends on you and it is related to the role and the activities you want to have.